Monday, 10 October 2016

Looking for Sponsors

Have you ever heard of NaNoWriMo?   No?  Well, I confess it has very little to do with ponies - but, please, bear with me.

It stands for National Novel Writing Month and every November a lot of crazy people shut themselves away to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It's something I have always promised myself I would do but have always managed to find an excuse to chicken out of.

What I needed was an incentive. So this year I am stepping up to the challenge in aid of the Moorland Mousie Trust and Exmoor Pony Centre, to raise funds towards their £5,000 winter feed and vet bills.

Every donation, however small, will make a real difference, so please consider sponsoring me. I'm a short story writer, not a novelist, so this will be a real challenge for me.

Visit my Just Giving page for more information, or go to my Blog to find out more about me and follow my progress.

Finally, many thanks for reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment