Sunday, 3 March 2013

Freddy has his 'Op'

If Freddy's looking just a wee bit hangdog, it might be because he's had his 'op'. Actually he was extremely laid back about the whole process and came through it with no trouble at all.

But the good news is that, at last,  I've found a field
and I'm am going to FOSTER him!



Now that he's been gelded he will soon be able to leave the Pony Centre and come home to live with me where he will be sharing a field with a lovely Arab mare and a big hunky Appaloosa three or four times his size. What will he make of that, I wonder?

It just remains to find him an older Exmoor friend to come with him and keep him company and he'll be on his way.

Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww wonderful Freddy!! Awww! The small ones always rule the bigger ones! LOL!! Hope you find a wonderful friend for him! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, Kitty. I can see Freddy ruling the roost!

      Delete
  2. How lovely, Gail - bet you can't wait to get him home x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preparations are going apace, Teresa. Between me and my neighbour (who owns the field) he's going to be thoroughly spoiled!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Freddy oooh! What a fantastic new Adventure awaits him with his new friends eh? Wonderful he has a great home with you Gail. "Hunky Appeloosa" reminds me of my little dog Molly I had (toy size yorkie). No matter the size she would run and say hello to all - she ran up to 2 alsatians one day before I could get her on her lead - stood between them - they looked at her - then they ran ha!She was most upset by their impoliteness... The "little" seem to have very big and brave hearts eh.... Happy brays from us all at Traprain Scotland - Liz

    ReplyDelete