Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Autumn Fair



October 29th is our Autumn Fair celebrating the end of the season.

The theme is Halloween, so refreshments will include pumpkin soup, cheese scones, bread and cakes.

We will be holding the draw for our raffle and we have some great prizes including an Exmoor safari and picnic for four with Johnny Kingdom, a meal for two at Woods Bistro in Dulverton, a framed Mike Sherwin photograph and an autographed set of Victoria Eveleigh's pony books. If you haven't already bought a ticket, there's still time! Just contact the Centre.

The Fair starts at 11 o'clock at the Exmoor Pony Centre. If you don't know where we are, you can find directions on our web site.

PS - I must mention that the pumpkin lanterns in the photograph were made last year by  my young grandsons, Seb and Toby, aged 5 & 3.


4 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful pumpkins!!! I wish your fair all the success in the world! Hugs to the ponies! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitty.
    I shall be delighted to give the ponies a hug for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I see the pumpkins? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, Amanda. Blogger does have a tendency to be temperamental so maybe it is just having an off day. I haven't had any other reported problems with seeing the picture.
    Perhaps it will appear today. :0)

    ReplyDelete